[Northkeep] Practice tonight

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Nov 28 14:29:08 PST 2007

Gator will not be at boffer and it looks like I will not be at fighter
practice.  So, I guess that's a no from us.

Lady Adalia
Titled Bard of Namron
Titled Bard of Eldern Hills

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
facon at cox.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:31 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] Practice tonight

Greetings unto the populous,

I hope all are well, but I can't say the same here.  I have an ill child
so I am not sure if I will be able to attend.  Giesla was wondering if
anyone else planning on attending tonight for practice at the library
for boffer or for that matter if anyone is coming for adult rapier, just
trying to figure things out..  Quick responses would be appreciated as
we are trying to plan things out.  Thanks

Yours in Service,

Facon