[Northkeep] Seeking information

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Nov 28 15:47:43 PST 2007

Kathy was a member of Namron when she chose to leave us, but if memory serves me, I believe we had her by way of Northkeep...'Stacia

kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:   This isn't news to a lot of us, but we are a group that is old enough that we are losing part of our history. I want to preserve part of it, and this is what I have so far.
It is a list of our former members who have gone on to whatever reward awaits us ignorant mortals.? I'd like help with it.
What I have here are the names we knew them by, their year (CE) and month of death, and?their mundane names, just to help you remember. What I'd like is:
Any names/people I've missed.
The two missing years and months
More complete or better persona names if you know them.
Ideas for a title for this Role of Honor. I've considered "Fallen Stones". I personally would like the name to hark back to our identity as the Keep that wards the North, as some of the non-armigerous awards our nobles have created do.
Here is the list:

HonoredDead

primaryname

date

mkafirst

mkalast

Jean Jacques Luc Bene

1984/04

Todd

Munsell

Duffin Blindeagle

>1981

Richard

Dietrich

William of Dover

>1987

Wilbur

Mayfield

Kendra Kenmare?

1995/10

Kay

Gnad

William Blackfox

1997/09

Mark

Wallace

Donald of Northkeep

2001/04

Don

Long

Katerine Rountre

2001/06

Jane Terry

Nutter

WhiteMeat

2003/02

Kenneth

Maxwell

Cerelia de Lacy of Sherborne

2004/06

Trudy

Weddington

Judith (Kendrasdottir)

2006/08

Judith

Gibson

Artair MacMora

2007/09

I have been told, I forget by who, that Catherine le Flemyng (Kathy Morrison) belongs in this list, but I haven't been able to confirm that. If any of you know, I'd appreciate finding out, and if she does, I'd like to know the approximate date.
Don't take this as a downer during this holiday season. Like I said, this is our history, and I feel we need to preserve it. I envision a quiet annual remembrance, probably at Castellan, where those of us who wish gather and one person volunteers to?speak for each of these fallen fellow Northkeepers and tells those who might?be too new to?know something significant about them, what we miss or what the Barony owes to them. Each of these people made contributions we should remember, and be proud to remember.
The Dark Horde has such a ceremony now. It is only about a decade old but has become an event deeply important and moving to many of us who attend Pennsic War. We call those of us who ride with the Tengri the Khanate of the Pale Horse.