[Northkeep] Lady Halla

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:48:38 PST 2007

Ma'am,

I've checked and you should have no trouble posting.  Please try again and if you still have a problem, please contact me privately.

As to where everything is - it can just take some time.  Owasso is about 10-3 miles NW of the current center of Tulsa, and 11 miles directly north of where we have our monthly populace meeting (about 26th and Garnett).   You'll catch on.

Marc/Diarmaid