[Northkeep] OT: seeking IT hardware guru

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 15:46:58 PST 2007

My employer (TPi Billing Solutions)'s email server failed Saturday.? Two drives arrayed together, both drived croaked at the same time.? They sent the backup to a company called 'Pinnacle' who said their system can't decipher it, and suggested we try doing it here on a restored machine.? My boss just asked me for advice.? I told him I had 'a couple of places' I could put a call out.? He wants names he can call.? If any of you have the expertise to either help or confirm we're SOL and want to talk to him, let me know.? He's wanting a solution and wanting professional help, so I'm trying here locally before passing this to my bros in the DH.? This may be well withing the expertise of some of you, me, I'm a dinosaur who pretends the lines on the screen are just virtual punch cards.