[Northkeep] Boffer and Rapier practice

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 16:01:37 PST 2007

i will probly swing by and see if anyone wants to fight, i dont think im getting every response.

  randel

facon at cox.net wrote:
  Greetings to all,

As it is going to be under 50 degrees and dark by 5:30 we will not be having boffer practice (per the boffer marshal) or youth rapier tonight. I can't say whether there will be adult rapier practice or not, but I can say I won't be there. We have enrolled to get the library but for these practices but have not heard yet when we can start there so keep your ear out for further news on that front.

Yours in Service,

Facon
everybody's deputy