[Northkeep] Childrens Activities

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Thu Nov 8 09:25:03 PST 2007

Bon jour. . .

     I was concerned about the possibility of losing children's activities and made some calls.  I received and spoke with the Kingdom MoC Her Excellency Mistress Adria Lorelle late Wednesday night, and she told me that it is not required to have a MoC but that a minimum of two adults not from the house.  Bathroom breaks are to be held with the assistance of a third adult or as a group trip.

   So the good news is that we are still having children's activities.

Ld Renault
Autocrate of Chem Noir: Fair of the Harvest