[Northkeep] OOP, OT: Help...

giladriel giladriel at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 15:35:21 PST 2007

I have one, the receipt is as follows
Pecan Pie page 137
pastry for one crust pie, easy buttermilk pastry or press in the pan oil
pastry *let me know if you need the receipts for those and i'll forward
those as well.

2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1 cup pecan halves or broken pecans

1) heat oven to 375 F. Make pastry for unbaked one pie crust.
2) in medium bowl, beat sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt and eggs with wire
whisk or hand beater until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry
lined pie plate.
3) Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is set. serve warm or cold.

Enjoy
Michelle