[Northkeep] thank you!!!

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Nov 12 07:51:21 PST 2007

I wanted to express my thanks and appreciation to the small army of gentlemen
who hurried over when they saw me loading up my car in the dark after court on
Saturday. I couldn't recognize everyone in the dim light, and in some cases,
they were folks I haven't ever been introduced to... so... if that was you...
Please accept my thanks!

Chivalry is *NOT* dead in Northkeep, not by a long shot.  :)

A very grateful,

Zubeydah

Post Script: I would also like to thank the many weavers of Mooneschadowe who
helped with the lovely trim for the gift baskets! Your work really helped take
the baskets to an exquisite level of wonderfulness. Moira - who did an amazing
7+ pieces, Isabella, Zorya, Ayla, Elsa... (I hope I didn't forget any, if I
did, please blame it on the cold meds...) thank you!! :)