[Northkeep] Fair of the Harvest

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 09:41:18 PST 2007

Greetings unto Chemin Noir and Northkeep!

We would like to thank the fine people of Chemin Noir,
and the Barony of Northkeep, for their exemplary hospitality
at the Fair of the Harvest.

We were greatly impressed with the generosity and kindness
extended to us.  It has been a long time since we were
welcomed so warmly, and our hearts are glad.

Such a fine group of people is a thing to be treasured.   It  was
delightful to see everyone having such a good time.  The entire
event was well done, from fights to feast!  Congratulations to
the Stewards on a wonderful weekend.

We fear leaving someone out, but we wish to thank
everyone who made us feel welcome, provided us food and drink,
entertained us, or merely stopped to wish us well.

It was a day well spent!

Again, congratulations to you all for an event well done!

Thorgrim and Sigen Northkeep