[Northkeep] Feast recipes-yummm...

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:52:59 PST 2007

Thanks so much for the compliments and recipe requests for the FOTH feast.
It was a pleasure to provide such a great meal for such deserving friends.
I hope to do another feast for my fellow Ansteorrans soon.

When making the pea and ham soup, remember that the peas will sweeten the
soup as time progresses.  Upon the first serving the soup may not be as
sweet as left-overs.

Ellette