[Northkeep] Vivat! To House Halfiras

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 11:13:31 PST 2007

Indeed, not only did the good people of House Halfiras provide waterbearing
and the free side board luncheon...they also provided the bulk of the gifts
in the baskets for the Champions. House Halfiras is a wonderful bunch of the
most giving people you will ever have the pleasure to meet.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron