[Northkeep] The Feast

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Nov 13 08:47:56 PST 2007

Just as soon as possible, please. They will be in the December Saga, not
this coming one. (Aderyn  called me this morning and I think we plan to
get together this weekend)

Also, I have contacted many of NK's famous former stewards and am
anxiously awaiting their recipes.  If you were a former feast steward
and I haven't contacted you, I would appreciate anything you'd like to
send.  My thanks to those who have already done so.

Thanks again,

Ismet