[Northkeep] OT - Science Fair Help (equipment locating)

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:55:23 PST 2007

I KNOW that you can get the stopper at High Gravity-- the brewing store at 71st and Memorial. Prolly the burner tip too...

Emily Minier <Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com> wrote:  Sorry for the bandwidth, but I'm in serious need of assistance to help
my 14-yr-old daughter (Gator) find the tools she needs for her science
fair project.

The list of items that we're looking for is:
- Two-hole rubber stopper (for 1 gallon cider type jug)
- Glass Burner Tip

I have no idea where to look in the Tulsa Area to find these two items.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

YIS,
Adalia