[Northkeep] Winterkingdom :(

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:19:21 PST 2007

Tanks to the Kwasny clan for stepping up to make sure things get done.  I
wanted to attend many of the classes.  Alas it isn't to be, how sad for me.
But, on the up-side I'll get a lot of fighting & classes in this weekend.
It'll be my own little wInterkIngdom, it's forcast to be cold....  I'll miss
you guys too.

Gassion