[Northkeep] Teacher form for WinterKingdom

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:52:02 PST 2007

GREAT NEWS FOR KIDS NEEDING TO GET BOFFER AUTHORIZATION!!!!
Her Supreme Uber-coolness Contessa Vanessa has agreed to hold an
authorization class at wInterkingdom!!! YAY!!! Anyone who wishes to get
authorized, please let me know in advance (even as a tentative) so she can
bring enough cards to hand out  after the class... also note, parents must
attend with the child, so remember that when planning your day's classes.

Thanks and I now return you to your regularly scheduled e-mails...
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Autocrats-I gave her the website link, if you don't get a form from her
before the event, please let me know... but this is your "verbal notice"...