[Northkeep] Fwd: RE: Pardon the mundanity

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 19:33:48 PST 2007

Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:48:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Pardon the mundanity
To: Becky Johnson <bjohnson at nordam.com>

  I am bringing "Haystacks"!  They are rich butterscotch and milk chocolate with nuts!
  Elisabeth

Becky Johnson <bjohnson at nordam.com> wrote:
  Ooohhh.....bummer! That's my birthday and I've been instructed by the
hubby to keep it open. :-) Otherwise, I'd be there with midget in tow!

Sorry I will miss the festivities...........Roslin and I love a good
cookie!

Becky Johnson
NEXUS Project
bjohnson at nordam.com