[Northkeep] looking for suggestions/feedback...

giladriel giladriel at cox.net
Sun Nov 11 16:59:18 PST 2007

You could always start off selling by the pan, but as the day goes on break
it down into smaller pieces, not everyone is going to want to spend that
kind of money on a pan of chocolate and would probably be more apt to buy in
smaller quantities. I would take pre orders, anyone wanting anything
specific can already be done up and ready to go. hey a sales a sale right
lol.
just my 2 cents
Michelle