[Northkeep] Teacher form for WinterKingdom

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 16:05:11 PST 2007

Greetings to all,

We have posted a excel and word format of the teacher form.  If you have been experiencing problems with the old one please return to the site, download and fill out the form, reattach it and send it back to me at wkautocrat at cox.net

Also, as they still have not updated the link at the Kingdom website, so at my request Amadeo been wonderful enough to make a copy of the new site on the old link, so if they link from the kingdom link they will get a copy of the proper winterkingdom page.

Thank you Amadeo

and

Thank you to all for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please spred the word to all other groups you might have contact with far and wide.

Yours in Service,

Facon