[Northkeep] Bulk Spices In Tulsa?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 14:28:43 PST 2007

greetings

there used to be a little grilling place in tulsa , but its been too long
ago to remember where.
online , spice barn ( http://spicebarn.com/whole_cloves_fancy.htm  ) has "
fancy whole cloves "in a 1lb bag for $9.99.
don't know if thats a good price or not. but they also have a lot of recipes
, they list recipes for the ingedient your looking for, cloves , has 4
recipes under it .

hope that helps.
be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur