[Northkeep] Pardon the mundanity

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 09:53:12 PST 2007

Please remember to add my name to the cookie list!  And let me know how many dozen that I need to make!
  Elisabeth

Vanessa Goins <ly_isabela at yahoo.com> wrote:
  That is interesting. But couldn't it get rather expensive? I'm off Thursday, Friday and Sunday's. I might be able to do it if it's on the right night and it's not too many people. :-)
-Isabela

Stephanie Drake wrote: Is anyone in the Barony interested in doing a cookie exchange? A non-sca friend of mine would like to do one but she has no friends who are interested, other than me (doesn't anyone bake anymore?????)
For those of you who are not sure what a cookie exchange is, basically, a number of people get together and bake a dozen cookies for each person coming to the exchange. You go home with any number of different cookies than you came with. For example, if there were 10 people coming, you would bring 10 dozen of the same cookies, and receive a dozen cookies from each of the other people attending (one dozen is for sampling at the exchange). It's a fun way to try out new cookies and learn other people's specialties. Generally it's requested that you provide enough copies of your recipe to go around.
So anyone interested? Sometime in mid December, probably the week after wInterkingdom, around the 12th-15th. Let me know. :)

Mercedes/Stephanie