[Northkeep] Pardon the mundanity

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 12:20:49 PST 2007

I've added you Elizabeth.  And I've responded to Isabela and Rowan.  Is
there anyone else who is interested who missed this earlier?  Right now we
stand at 6 confirmed and 2 possibles.  I'm thinking we could do up to 10
people so there is still room for a couple more.  Let me know.  We have a
definite date of Dec 13th at 7:00pm.

Mercedes