[Northkeep] a revel rememberance

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:54:46 PDT 2007

Thatis actually how it was passed to me as well, when
I learned it. You could write it down for learning
purposes, but never perform it from written copy, (and
as a catch, to burn the written copy once you *had*
learned it, upon performance) *shrug*  ~*Meryn*~

Stephanie Drake wrote:
> Actually, from what I've heard, the author of the
song never intended
 that
> it not be written down.  His intent was that the
song not be
 preformed from
> a written copy.  That it should only be done from
memory.

> Mercedes

list field" but
 found
>> himself incapabable of remembering it.? Since it
cannot (should not)
 be
>> written down, he was having a hard time.? A friend
of his, as his
 squiring
>> gift, presented him with a carved drinking horn.?
>> On the horn were 5 pictorials, one for each verse.?
A very period
 way, and
>> beautifully done.?
>>
>> Just sharing a fun story!!
>> Adena

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

"If I promise not to kill you, Can I have a hug?"