[Northkeep] A revel rememberance

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Oct 5 10:05:27 PDT 2007

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
> Quoting Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>:
>

>> If you two lovely ladies will see me at an event, I would be happy to
>> teach it to you.  Part of the trick is to remember the story behind the
>> words, not just rote memorization.
>>
>> Baron Donnchadh
>>

> Your Excellency:
>
> I appreciate your offer, and hope to be able to take you up on it at some point
> in the future - I plan on attending Protectorate on the weekend after next, but
> something tells me you might be a smidge busy... :)
>
> Perhaps a song-fest could be arranged at Fair of the Harvest?
>
> -Zubeydah
Unfortunately, I will be hosting a bachelor party for my good friend
that weekend, so I will not be able to attend Fair of the Harvest.  I
will be available at both Wiesenfeuer Yule, and Winterkingdom.  If
there's enough interest, I may see about doing a class at Winterkingdom
to teach the song in the oral tradition.

Baron Donnchadh