[Northkeep] Blood of Heroes tommorow

Andrew Lechner littlerukh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 19:55:37 PDT 2007

I am driving to Blood of Heroes http://www.grimfells.net/events/index.html tomorrow morning. I have space in my truck for 1 person plus stuff. I will be leaving roughly 8-8:30am. I will be staying for the Feast of Meat and  arriving back in Tulsa Sunday about lunch time. (subject to whims) The seat is open to whoever wants it free of charge. (It takes the same amount of gas whether I have someone with me or not) If you want to go, call my cell. 918-520-5708. If I don't answer, leave me a voice mail and I'll call you back when I wake up.

    Andrew Lechner
  Heir Ludewicus “Ludo”

  http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/