[Northkeep] archery practice

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 15:38:06 PDT 2007

greetings

archery practice was a little humid and muggy at times , when the breeze died, but overall not too  bad.
we were pleased to see the return of cian to the range , while out of practice , he didn't do badly at all .
shot 3 royal rounds , had fun, missed all who couldn't make it out .

looks like there will be an archery practice next weekend as mundane problems will prevent me from going to namron protectorate .
for those going to protectorate , have fun , its a good event on a good site  with lots of good people  = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur