[Northkeep] FW: Water Bearing for Fair of the Harvest

Kathleen Mulligan katrine1948 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 10:45:19 PDT 2007

Traci--

  Lady Katrine of Roscommon--unofficial herald for Chemin Noir-- will be happy to check on the participants of the archery field as I wander the site making announcements.  Last year as I wander the site, I would make it a point to head to the archery field and thrown weapons field making any announcements and asking if they were in need of refills of food or drink.  I also will be happy to loan either field a five-gallon foldable plastic jug.  I have two and usually toss them in the trunk of my car just in case an afar field needs something to hold fluid.  I also bring a small wheelbarrow to haul stuff to afar field(s).  My e-mail address is as follows:  katrine1948 at yahoo.com.

  No hurry to reply as I work 8:00a-9:00p Saturdays and Sundays and will not be able to read e-mail until Monday.

  In service to Chemin Noir and Barony of Northkeep
  Lady Katrine [Kathleen Mulligan]

Traci Connor <Traci-Connor at cherokee.org> wrote:
  Greetings All! The Gracious Lady Aoife is correct in her post about
Chemin Noir regarding your Halfiras waterbearers. Any and all donations
are appreciated for the water bearer set-up - particularly if you have
an hour or so to assist us with duties.
A pot luck luncheon would be lovely, please let me know if you would
like to participate. My new munchkin has not yet arrived, but we expect
him at any time. So with two little ones in tow, runners will be
heartily appreciated.

Please read the previous post below for more information. Much thanks
to Lady Montega for her quick response of donations of pickles and
oranges.
See you all soon!

On behalf of House Halfiras, we look forward to joining and serving you
at the lovely Fair of the Harvest.

In service and joy,
Ldy Mehpare-jamilla bint Ejer
House Halfiras