[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 13:07:36 PDT 2007

It seems the weather is not going to corr operate so fighter practice will be canceled if it is raining.

  Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson
  Knight Marshal Baroney of Northkeep

Emily Minier <Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com> wrote:
  With the weather continuing to be...shall we say...blustery. I'm
wondering if we are indeed having fighter practice tonight. My hubby is
near the park now and says that it's raining big fat drops but it only
rains for a minute or two then stops. He says the wind just suddenly
died over there.

Looking at the forecast, we are under tornado warnings until 10:00pm
tonight. And they are predicting golf ball sized hail with this storm
that's heading our way.

I for one, don't really want to be out in the open if the hail starts,
but if someone is out there who knows more about the weather than me
(which wouldn't take much, might I add), and decides that we are,
indeed, having practice...let me know and I'll show up.

YIS,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Namron