[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:11:25 PDT 2007

Well, I was at the park an hour ago, and while the storm had passed by, the
ground was still solid, but wet... there was standing water under the tree,
but the ground wasn't really soaking any up at that time. I am cancelling
Boffer simply because wet grass is slippery and I don't want to deal with
muddy children.

Gisela
Boffer Marshall