[Northkeep] Let There Be Piracy! (My appologies to Gilbert & Sulllivan)

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 20:18:17 PDT 2007

  WANTED!
  Pirates! Privateers! Buccaneers & Bravados!
  If ye wil an do seek to Parlay,
  Then sail ye forth an meet with us on
  Wednesday, October 31st, after four o’clok
  At the secret pirate hideout on the map!
  Bring your swords and wear your pirate best,
  As we seek to press impress possible crew members.
  We’ll provide a stew (just don’t ask what the chewy bits are!)
  You provide your drinks and a bag of sweet booty (or three)
  for the treasure chest!
  Pirate garbed pets are welcome!
  11542 East 7th Street
  (7th east of Garnett)