[Northkeep] Grub N Garb THIS WEEK!!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 07:18:12 PDT 2007

Grub N Garb is this week. Remember it is a period cooking competition. (You
don't HAVE to bring period food if you don't want to be in the contest) No
documentation is require but is still really cool. I need two volunteers to
be judges. The prize is pretty cool. I will be there at 7:15 to set up
tables. ( I don't get off work till 630) I hope lots of people want to
participate.

Grub N Garb has been going well for going on three years now. I hope to see
lots more people coming out. This is a good way to get word out to the
public about the SCA.

7:00 PM McClure Park at 7th and Memorial.
Bring food to share
Bring you own feast gear
Dress in garb

See you there THIS Wednesday (next Wed is Halloween.)

Rain date: If it rains us out this Wed we will have the competition next
month.

Lady Montega Blackdragon