[Northkeep] Email Problem Lord Dairmaid

Richie Goss lucansilverwolf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:27:32 PDT 2007

Master Diarmaid O'Duinn,

I have been having a lot of trouble with my emails posting to the Northkeep lists and was told at the Officers meeting tonight to contact you.

I am a new member as of 2007 to Northkeep and my name is Sarah Goss mundanely.

I first tried to send emails using scrain at contractclerical.com.  I noticed that emails were not all going through when I was promoting the library event in Tulsa, therefore I switched to sarcrain at hotmail.com.  I have been told again that no one has seen my emails. Currently I am the feast steward of an event coming up soon, and I am concerned that I have been unable to reply to communications made to me via the lists.

Please let me know what you suggest or discover concerning this issue.

Sarah Goss
(Ellette Silverwolf)