[Northkeep] Facing the demon... JAM!

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Oct 23 06:09:28 PDT 2007

I gave my Father in law and his wife some strawberry syrup one year as part
of their christmas present and his wife was all over me for the recipe, they
liked it so much.  So I had to come clean and tell her that it was
strawberry jam that had not set up.  So your non-set jam would probably be
really good, warmed up and served over ice cream................or
waffles...........
Mercedes