[Northkeep] Grub N Garb a Success!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:18:36 PDT 2007

Wow... over 40 people in attendance and lots of really really good food!
I just want to say thanks to everyone who brought food and an extra special
thanks to
all who provided a period dish. Everything was so good and the judging was
hard!

The winner was Master Cadfan with a very wonderful daryol.
Second place was the Armored Turnips from Oddstead
Honorable mention were the quince candies. (awesome!)

Other things entered were rabbit stew and prime rib
Thanks to our Baron and Knight Marshall for judging!

Thanks to all who brought something to share. This GNG was a real sucess and
I hope to have more contests like this. I also plan to have a cooking
contest for kids in the future. I had a great time.

Hope to see you all at the next GNG!

Lady Montega