[Northkeep] bargain hunter costumers

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 26 13:21:54 PDT 2007

Just as a quick FYI, at the 'Community Thrift Center" on Admiral between
Sheridan and Memorial, they have a calf-length 100% black wool, fully lined
cloak/cape with a 'built on' scarf, made by Dillards, for $18.00.  I just
finished making a wool cloak, so it wasn't of interest to me, but I thought
maybe someone else just putting together some basic winter garb might find it
of interest.  (They also had a positively barbaric cape of the same length, of
some fabulous faux fur)

-zubeydah, bargain hunter