[Northkeep] saga try again

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Oct 29 07:58:49 PDT 2007

Greetings

I am resending the Saga as it appears I grabbed the wrong report and
inserted it for our Knight Marshall.  My apologies to Centurion Ulf.
This file will be larger than the other one and if you have difficulty
receiving it, please let me know and I will try to have my husband send
it from Seattle in a more condensed version.  My freeware pdf converter
doesn't do a very good job.  That it why I sent it out Sunday before my
husband left.  Teach me to try and do things ahead of schedule.

Ismet