[Northkeep] My Email is fixed now!

Sarah Crain sarcrain at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:33:14 PDT 2007

OK, after much grunting and cursing, I have finally figured out that my Junk mail settings were set too high and many of your responses have gone to Junk mail.  If you have written me an email in the past couple weeks please resend it.  I have a few that were sent over the past few days, but anything further back than Thursday October the 25th was automatically deleted by the Junk mail settings.  Now I know why I wasn't seeing any responses to my requests for crew and RSVP's!!

I apologize for the hassle.  Believe me, I understand the headache.

I am looking forward to Fair of the Harvest.  I am excited about sharing my first feast with you and some of the homemade brews!!
Ellette Silverwolf