[Northkeep] saga try again

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:43:05 PDT 2007

Greetings Ismet,
Have you resent the Saga and I missed it? I have a very full mailbox at the
moment.
Annes
Kingdom Historian

On 10/29/07, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I am resending the Saga as it appears I grabbed the wrong report and
> inserted it for our Knight Marshall.  My apologies to Centurion Ulf.
> This file will be larger than the other one and if you have difficulty
> receiving it, please let me know and I will try to have my husband send
> it from Seattle in a more condensed version.  My freeware pdf converter
> doesn't do a very good job.  That it why I sent it out Sunday before my
> husband left.  Teach me to try and do things ahead of schedule.
>
> Ismet

Annes
Primary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"
Secondary motto: "Taedium duos limbus pro salus" *Literal translation*
"Wearing two girdles for safety" *Modern Meaning* "Suspenders and a belt"