[Northkeep] An Ensign Story

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:22:05 PDT 2007

Actually, I had pneumonia at the FIRST Ensign I went to when this all started, too. After the revel at Damon/Ismet's neighbor's, I went to the ER in respiratory failure and was admitted to the hospital for three days. :D This time, I was a lot luckier.

And yes, I agree with the battery. With the overwhelmingly awesome turnout for the Ensign tournament by the rapier community, you definitely needed a backup! Oh, and also for the cutest moment ever when Baby Nikki was singing along with Nyx and company!

- Jeni/GG