[Northkeep] A revel rememberance

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 13:44:54 PDT 2007

I remember Kevin and I singing songs with Facon, Beorhtlic, and Malcolm at a
revel in a Shelter near lake keystone..and Kevin reminding me that I could not
carry a tune but how it did not matter so long as I sang along with my whole
heart.

Anda mine, I do not recall having ever so disparaged your abilities, but if I did so, especially in such an arena where my admitted arrogance has no business treading, I apologize abjectly and profoundly.? And I am pleased that a memory that I would carry in shame if I retained it brings warmth to YOUR soul.

But the general tenor of this thread you started I agree with fully.? My earliest fond memories of the friendships and togetherness this Society fosters largely involve singing, singing in an intimate informal setting, not perfomances before audiences or (horrors) judges.? And I would that more of it occurred today.

And the fact that the ability to carry a tune is secondary is evidenced by all those that once tolerated MY singing, without making my inability clear to me.