[Northkeep] FOTH Raffle Donations

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Oct 11 20:31:31 PDT 2007

Greetings, Good Gentles!

This is a reminder to keep in mind items for the raffle.
All donations are welcome and we are hoping for a goodly
amount of hand-crafted items.  Home woven trims, accessories
(hats, pouches, jewelry, belts, etc.)  Food items (baked goods-
if you're baking bread for Zubeydah's bread competition why
not make an extra loaf?-cakes , muffins,cookies or candy). Vinegar
infused with herbs and flavored oils are good or how about bath salts
and perfumes.  Feastware is always welcomed as well as boxes, baskets
and such.  Remember we always have children here and it's nice to have
things they'ed be interested in.  In short, everthing is welcomed!

Also remember our waterbearers will also need donations, either in
foodstuffs or in cash.  Remember the wonderful luncheon they did for
us with the excess from last year's donations?  No-one went away hungry!
Hopefully someone from House Halfiras (our offical waterbearers-may
blessings be showered upon them!) will be at Oct. Populace meeting to
let all know what is needed.

Aoife