[Northkeep] OT- help for a class

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 13:22:14 PDT 2007

Greetings,

     I am working on an assignment for my English class. I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could fill this out if you have some extra time and send it back to me before Wednesday that would be great.

  Thank you,
  Olivia de Calais

  1. How long have you been playing?

  2. What activities do you participate in?

  3. How old are you? (Sorry, you don't have to answer this one if you feel uncomfortable with it, lol)

  4. Why do you participate in the SCA?

  5. What is something you would change about the SCA if you could?

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything... but you can't help laughing when you push them down the stairs.