[Northkeep] My officer report and submission

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 08:47:47 PDT 2007

Greetings to the great Populace of the Barony of Northkeep,

  Another month has gone by and we are in the midst of a great tourney season.  It definitely has been fun.  We are still currently having fighter practice out at McClure park on Wednesday at 7:00 pm but I am currently looking to move from this area due to some ongoing issues with the mundane world interfering with our fun.  As soon as I have a place lined up I will make an announcement and will post on the list as well.  So if anyone has any suggestions on where they might like to see fighter practice moved to please feel free to contact me. We have had no recent injuries and those of us that are injured are recovering nicely and will be back soon on the field.

  Winterkingdom is upon us and we will be hosting a fun Chivalric tourney for a good cause.  It will be a Ransom style Toy tournament in which all ransoms will be paid with a $5 toy. So all fighters will need to at least have one toy to enter the tournament.  It will consist of 5 rounds of Knightly style fighting with some fun twist as well as a key to the fighting and remember it is for a good cause.  Fighters can be sponsored by non fighters as well allowing them to pay their ransom.  At the end of the 5 rounds the fighter with the most toys will be declared the winner.  If by chance there is a tie Their Excellencies the Baron and Baroness of Northkeep will decide the tie breaker.

  Onto War,  The armies are gathering and War seems to be unavoidable so all who dare to bare arms please start coming out and knocking the rust off your armor.  Start learning what will be needed of you when the fighting starts.  It will be tough going and we will have a target rich environment. His Highness wants to take the field with the best army in the Known World and sweep our enemies from it.  All should shudder before the mighty army of Ansteorra and none will stand against us.  There will be plenty of opportunity to practice for war in the coming months to help prepare our fighters.  So come out and support our army as we prepare for the coming slaughter and learn what is needed of you.

  Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson
  Squire Earl Daffydd Whitacer
  Knight Marshal of the Barony of Northkeep

& Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  Greetings,

Please send any reports/submissions for the Saga.

Thank you,

Ismet