[Northkeep] WinterKingdom Teacher form.

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:59:41 PDT 2007

Thank you in advance Damon if you can create a PDF form that can be filled
out!

Facon is correct, the form is currently a Microsoft Word .dot template
form.  I contacted our Kingdom Virtual Scribe to inquire about online form
handling and found out that we do in fact have this capability as well as
database availability.  As soon as I can get all of the details together I
plan to create a web form that can write to a database for this and other
applications.

Amadeo