[Northkeep] Fair of the Harvest Feast

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 21:46:36 PDT 2007

Milady Ellette,
    How many gentles will you be serving at this wonderful feast?
  In Service,
  HLy Elisabeth de Calais

Richie Goss <lucansilverwolf at hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow! This is the third time I have tried to send this!!

Barony of Northkeep, Friends of other nations . . . I apologize for the inconvenience!! It appears, according to the officers of Northkeep that my emails have not been going through. I am now sending from my husband’s account Lord Lucan Silverwolf.

I, Ellette Silverwolf, ask for your presence at the Fair of the Harvest Event and Feast. We have two brewers giving classes on making how to make beer and Meed, and Lord Damon our beloved Seneschal of Northkeep is donating 5 gallons of Pear Cider to the feast!! The following is the link for the website about the event if you would like more information. http://cheminnoir.northkeep.org/calendar.htm

We are taking reservations in advance for the feast, so please email or call me with your reservation. Thank you so much for your patience. Here is the feast menu as well, as requested. We still need crew for kitchen (5), serving (5), and clean-up (5). Please let me know ASAP. (Did I really hear the story correctly about the fighters doing the topless cleanup after feast at an event?)

Thank you again for you patience and I look forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks at The Fair of the Harvest.

Ellette Silverwolf (Sarah Goss)

Harvest Feast Menu
1. Appetizer: Harvest Fruit Table
2. Bread with Garlic Herb and Honey Butters
3. Olives, Pickles, and Various Cheeses
4. Pea and Ham Soup
5. Yams and Apples
6. Roasted Beef and Vegetables on a Bed of Rice
7. Spiced Oats with Cherries
Pear Cider to be Donated by Lord Damon

From: Sarah Goss [mailto:sarcrain at hotmail.com] Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 9:47 AMTo: 'The Barony of Northkeep'Subject: FW: Fair of the Harvest - Feast Menu

It seems that the majority of my messages were not posting to the Northkeep lists so I have switched email accounts. If anyone else has sent me a message and not received a reply, please let me know. I responded to the questions about the Feast menu back on 9/30/07, but I guess it was another message that did not post. I apologize for the glitch. The message is below.

Now, about reservations. My understanding is that we are encouraging reservations. We want to make sure that we are preparing the appropriate amount of food for the guests present, and it always helps to know how many are on the guest list. So YES, please send RSVPs to me via sarcrain at hotmail.com. Thanks.

Sarah

From: Sarah Goss [mailto:family at contractclerical.com] Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 8:52 PMTo: 'The Barony of Northkeep'Subject: Fair of the Harvest - Feast Menu

The following is the menu for the feast at the Fair of the Harvest event the weekend of November 9-11. I look forward to sharing my first feast with you at the Fair of the Harvest. I believe it will be quite beautiful. We are doing a Harvest theme. We have some Pear Cider that is being donated by Lord Damon, and I believe that we are in negotiations with the other brewers that are competing that day to have some of their brews available for the feast.

We still need crew for kitchen (5), serving (5), and clean-up (5). Please let me know ASAP. Damon, how did the sign-up sheet at Populace go?

Ellette Silverwolf (Sarah)