[Northkeep] Piracy on Halloween

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 22:29:20 PDT 2007

Forgive me for asking, but I wondered if anyone thought they might be able to come to our place on Halloween?  It hadn't occurred to us to ask for a show of hands.  If anyone is aware they're going to be able to come, I'd appreciate notification if possible.  It would be helpful so we'll know how much food to prepare.  Otherwise please just come.  You may reply offlist privately if you prefer.
Thanks,

-Isabela & Selwyn