[Northkeep] speaking of period recipes

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 15:17:38 PDT 2007

That section of 66 is under construction, and the highway department (or somebody) has gravel and other materials stored right at the entrance to the Nut House. Regardless of appearances it IS open but abide by the speed limit (55mph) and be careful exiting the highway.
Kevin

And yeah, I know my other post in this thread was of no help.? I was just reminiscing.