[Northkeep] Grub n Garb--Thank you!

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Wed Oct 24 19:53:48 PDT 2007

Hey everybody--many thanks for all the good food and fine company tonight at
Grub-n-Garb (sounds like a chain restaurant on the Renfair circuit).  Thanks
also to all my fellow competitors, the judges, the folks who supplied the
tables and, most especially, the folks who supplied the prizes!  I'll be
sure to use them to cook something for the next G+G I attend.

And whoever made those quince jellies--man, I'm already jonesing for more.
I GOT THE SHAKES SO BAD RIGHT NOW MAN...   ;o)

--Cadfan