[Northkeep] Remember, remember the Fifth of November

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 18:59:57 PDT 2007

"Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
  The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
  I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

  So
 We won’t!! Come one, come all and join us Sunday, November 4th, 2007 at 8PM for the 1st annual Guy Fawkes Night party! We will celebrate with a bonfire (well some kind of outdoor fire), fireworks (sparklers), the movie V for Vendetta, and of course, booze! Don’t forget your Guy Fawkes masks (we are trying to get some, but bring one if you can).

We realize that 1) this is a day early and 2) it is still a work/school night and 3) it is one week away, but we thought it’d still be a great time, and 4) THIS WAS ALL THE ANGI’s IDEA!!

  929 S. Canton Ave, Tulsa
  Rsvp to 918-398-8268 or melissavonaschen at yahoo.com

  Please join us, it’ll be a great time~

  Zahava and Ayla