[Northkeep] Does anyone know?

Katherine A.Herndon bka28252 at nerdshack.com
Tue Oct 2 07:52:35 PDT 2007

Actually, I remember getting the message below in a timely fashion.  I
was amused at the idea of Lucan challenging minivans.  I know I also
received your messages asking for help with the pirate ship (not that I
could help out 'cause I don't live in Northkeep any more).  Anyhoo, I
think the list server is passing along the messages (except for the one
mentioned in your next message which was held for moderation).

However, I'm not sure all of the list subscribers are receiving every
message.  I know I occasionally receive a reply to a message, but not
the original message in the thread.  As Amadeo mentioned the culprit is
probably the spammer "blacklists".  I tried to find a simple
explanation of blacklists and spam filtering, but this is the best I
could come up with:  http://www.spamhaus.org/dnsbl_function.html

Rosamund
notthenetworksecurityexpertinthisfamily