[Northkeep] A revel rememberance

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 06:13:41 PDT 2007

I have a friend in Ealdomere who loves "born on the list field" but found himself incapabable of remembering it.? Since it cannot (should not) be written down, he was having a hard time.? A friend of his, as his squiring gift, presented him with a carved drinking horn.?
On the horn were 5 pictorials, one for each verse.? A very period way, and beautifully done.?

Just sharing a fun story!!
Adena